rannabocru Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Nazis At The Center Of The Earth Online Free

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Researchers in Antarctica are abducted by a team of masked storm troopers. They are dragged deep underground to a hidden continent in the center of the earth. Here Nazi survivors, their bodies a horrifying patchwork of decaying and regenerated flesh, are planning for the revival of the Third Reich.
That this is supposed to be a good bad movie. Actually there probably is no such thing as a good bad movie. Bad is bad, and "Nazi's at the Center of the Earth" is bad. Now that we have established that, and recognized no talent when we see it, let's find out why this movie is a complete zero (actually a 1, because IMDb doesn't allow zeros). Because I have seen sh_t fights at the monkey house that made more sense than this badly conceived disaster of epic proportions. Jake Busey, who I actually like, should be ashamed, very ashamed, for his ill advised involvement in what can only be described as a monumental crapfest, with bad script, bad character development, bad acting, bad effects, and no redeeming qualities. Not laughingly bad, just bad. - MERK
I really didn't know what to expect from something with such a bizarre title, which isn't always a good sign, I expected something appalling to the point of humorous but this was way beyond appalling. Terribly cheap special effects are always a high point of such low budget movies and this didn't disappoint. From the badly done animations of snowcats and the amazing spaceship, how did it jump from antarctic to Nazi spaceships, the gory experimentation was just pathetic and pointlessly over complicated, with horror usually less means more in the way of heightened tension but ripping out someones brains while complaining isn't conducive to tension, overall it was well filmed but as always with B movies it was shockingly poorly scripted with wooden acting. It was disjointed and quite frankly silly, a nazi created wonderland under the ice with spaceships just stretched credibility to infinity.

Episode 11.7 movie download in hdEpisode 1.56 song free downloadEmily Hears the Truth About Daniel from Henya malayalam movie downloadmalayalam movie download Turn It UpBox of Tricks full movie download in hindiGet Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control movie in hindi dubbed downloadhindi Episode 5.10download full movie Sky on fire in hindiNight Whispers downloadThe Last Stand: The Dead Zone full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.